Sunday, 14 April 2013

Day 328 3519 Contact from the Adulkis



I was so surprised today to get a communication form Sonja, one of the helpers I used to work with, when I was helping to look after the Adulkis. She actually managed to speak to me via the communicator. Her voice just came through loud and clear, right into my apartment.
That’s amazing in three ways – that she was actually allowed to do that, that they can do that already, and that she knew what to do. Of course, this also means that he’s done it. He managed to do whatever it was he was supposed to do there in the Z Zone. Doesn’t it mean that it’s not dangerous there for me? So why has he sent me away? And where is he now, and what’s he going to do next.
Who knows?! And I must stop caring.
But, anyway, Sonja. She was delighted that we are going to do this. They have started telling the Adulkis about it. Apparently they cannot believe that such a place can exist. They do have parks in the Z Zone, but nothing like the Pleasure Park. And Sonja seems pretty excited, too. I suppose it’s all going to be so surprising for the adult Z Zoners as well.
I hope it’s going to be all right. I hope it’s not going to be too much.
I can’t believe it’s all happening so quickly. I suppose I was out of it for a couple of months. But just before that, there we were, getting used to life in the Zone, and beginning to understand it a bit, and then meeting all of that hostility from Kevik and his followers. Now, suddenly, they’re coming to the Normal Zones to visit. The Z Zoners and the Normal Zoners are actually communicating. Just like the Terrestrans and the Zandrians. Kaleem again. Or was it Razjosh this time?
 

No comments: